Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Random

*Life has picked up again in the 'busy' department.  It seems like we had a week or two of down time, but for now that's over.

*I am currently blogging from Satellite Coffee, while drinking (decaf) tea with my husband

*I am still plugging away on my movie project, although we decided to start watching 'North and South', a miniseries from the 80s that is soooooooo loooonnnnngggg.  It's good, it's just taking forever to get through it.

*Yesterday was the longest day ever.  I went to work, after work picked up Bella, my mother-in-law's puppy, then picked up my mother-in-law from her work, we went to the vet with Bella for her heartworm meds, then we drove to American Toyota to drop off my mother-in-law, where her car was for the day.  Then she took Bella back to her house and we met my husband at Olive Garden for dinner.  It was a long day, but productive!  She got her car fixed and didn't have to cancel Bella's appointment.

Speaking of Bella, isn't she just the cutest?


*I have a Bible reading comment for our assembly which is next weekend.  Today I prepared it and timed it.  It is exactly 15 seconds, which is my allotted time frame.  Yay!  (1 Cor. 2:10, if you're interested).  My husband has one too, but he gets 30 seconds.

*I am in love with my new Orla Kiely iPad case.  It provides much better coverage for the back of my iPad, which was starting to get scratched up.

*This is my favorite picture ever of our Rottweiler:

I love him.

*Season 4 of Parenthood came out on DVD.  I'm going to try to get through more movies though before I start watching it (especially because I've seen all of Season 4 already).

*We've been watching Scrubs again.  Man, that is such a funny show!  I sent my husband a text a few weeks ago that said 'I love you more than J.D. loves Turk'.  He thought it was really funny.

*Tomorrow will be a busy meeting night.  We have the oral review in French, plus my husband has a service meeting part, and then we have assembly rehearsal after meeting.

That's all for now.  We are now going to read our lesson in Jeremiah in French.  At the coffee house.  Just another Tuesday night!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...