Sunday, May 24, 2015

Hanging Up

I've been trying to wrap up a lot of things around the house before we leave.  I've been purging, cleaning out closets, and 'tidying up'!  

Two years ago while we were in Phoenix we went to Ikea and I bought six little mirrors.  I am embarrassed to say that these six mirrors have been in a closet for the entire two years.  I just never got around to hanging them up.  So I added it to my list of things to do before we leave.  

And today, my husband hung them up for me. 

Now, I am not a 'measuring' girl.  I eyeball it, grab a nail and pound it in.  I remember my mom and I hanging up pictures in my first apartment and one of us would stand back, one of us would hold up the picture, and I'd say 'is this right?  To the left?  To the right?'.  Ha ha.

With my husband involved, there is measuring.



There is lasers:


And I have to say.....his method is much better than mine.  Look:


They are perfect!

And best of all, I got to cross of another item from my 'things to do before our trip' list.  

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...