Monday, December 9, 2019

Health Check-In 12.09.19

08/2019 loss:  11.2             (TOTAL -11.2)

09/2019 loss:   9.1              (TOTAL -20.3)

10/2019 loss:   6.8              (TOTAL -27.1)

11/2019 loss:   6.9              (TOTAL -34.0)

12/09/19 loss:  -1.3            (TOTAL -35.3)

So this week and next week, Monday will be my official weigh-in day (too long of a story to explain).

1.3 is surprising...I did not have the best week food-wise and didn't drink nearly enough water.

Things I enjoyed this week:
macaroni & cheese
angel food cake
red chile beef brisket quesadilla w/ queso & guac
Chinese food x 2
scalloped potatoes
3 English muffins
2 mixed drinks 

See what I mean when I didn't have a stellar food week?  Ha ha.  Oh well.  And this coming week will be even more difficult because I'm traveling and that ALWAYS is a challenge.  But, I'll do the best I can.

Non-scale victories:
I got rid of about half of my wardrobe.  Skirts, work pants, jeans, shirts, sweaters, everything that I absolutely cannot wear anymore.  I was so disappointed (well, kind of) because when I went to get dressed for meeting on Saturday I grabbed one of my favorite skirts that I haven't worn in a while and it just hung on me...it came down to about my hip bones and there was no belt or anything I could use to make it work.  Again...disappointed but also happy.  

Things to work on:
*More Pure Barre!  Sigh.  I need to stop making excuses.
*More vegetables!
(the same two things as last week)
*Eating well while traveling!!!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...