Friday, December 20, 2019

Las Vegas





On our way home from California, we stopped in Las Vegas for the night.  It’s about the halfway point, so we figured why not. 

Oh my.  I’m glad we went….but I have no desire to ever go there again.  EVER.  So. Many. People.  I mean, I guess I showed have known, staying on the strip on a Saturday night was probably not the best idea.  It was convenient once we got there.  But again…so many people.  

We got to see the fountains at the Bellagio which were super pretty.  We ate some amazing food.  And then got the heck out of there the next morning ha ha.





Again, I’m glad we went, but I’ll be perfectly fine if we never go again ha ha.

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...