Friday, December 20, 2019

What I Bought


Shopping in California is always nice.  There always seems to be just the stores I want all at the same place.  I went to an outlet mall in Petaluma and they had GREAT stores.

I ended up buying 2 things at the Michael Kors outlet:



I’ve wanted another MK bag for a while (I have one, but it’s about 13 years old).  But I will NEVER EVER NEVER EVER pay full price for designer handbags.

I mean, come on:



$400???  Seriously?  No way.  I will however pay $75.  Which is what it was marked down to.  It’s all leather, the lining is great, it has shape and look at the color!!!

Same with the wallet.  



$168??  NO. WAY.  It was on clearance and I paid $35 for it.  Again, all leather, and it will last forever.


I am not into designer clothes, shoes, makeup, hair, nails, etc.  But I do love a good handbag.  And I use them all.  I am constantly switching them out (sometimes daily).  I carry my planner, my pouch that holds various things, and my wallet.  So it’s not like I’m transferring a ton of stuff each time.  I LOVE my new bag.  I’ve gotten so many compliments on it already.  😊

At Hamilton, I bought a mug that says ‘Wait For It’.  I love it.  And it has the words on the box!!  It doesn’t take much to make me happy ha ha.





And I bought a hoodie and a t-shirt from Bergin University.  All of the proceeds go to raising and training those amazing puppies.





And that’s it!  Oh, I did buy one other thing….a tie on clearance at Old Navy for .97.  Worth it.  😊 


20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...